2023 SKIF International Seminar
Please note that due to the repair work being carried out at the Omori Sports Center, We have to change our schedule to April 14th to April 16th, 2023.
Objective: To improve and unify the techniques of SKIF members in Japan and overseas while providing the opportunity for members to interact and build friendships
2023 SKIF INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR
SHOTOKAN KARATE-DO INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION
Ota City, Tokyo / Ota City Board of Education / Ota City Karate Federation
Friday, April 14 – Sunday, April 16, 2023 ***IMPORTANT DATE CHANGE***
OMORI SPORTS CENTER, OTA CITY
2-2-5 Omori-honcho, Ota City, Tokyo
An approximately 6-minute walk from Heiwajima Station, located on the Keihin Kyuko Main Line (Keikyu Honsen)
ALL SKIF GHQ INSTRUCTORS
ALL SKIF WORLDWIDE MEMBERS
WILL BE UPDATED SHORTLY
- ENTRY TO JAPAN
WILL BE UPDATED NOVEMBER 2022
Other matters of importance
SKIF Headquarters will not be arranging lodging for this seminar. As such, participants are requested to take care of all necessary lodging arrangements on their own. Late March/early April is a busy time of the year for hotels in the Tokyo area (particularly in and around Kamata) and several hotels in the area are already completely booked for the period. Accordingly, we strongly recommend that you reserve lodging as early as possible.
The venue where the seminar will be held is located in walking distance (approx. 6 minutes) from Heiwajima Station on the Keikyu Main Line. Accordingly, participants may want to consider lodging near Shinagawa* Station or in the vicinity of Kamata Station (both of which offer easy access to the seminar venue), or somewhere in between these two locations.
- Shinagawa is the largest district in the southwestern region of Tokyo and offers a large selection of city and business hotels.
Distances between various train stations
- Heiwajima Station - Shinagawa Station: approx. 10 minutes by train
- Heiwajima Station - Keikyu Kamata Station: approx. 5 minutes by train
Note: Although JR Shinagawa Station and Keikyu Shinagawa Station are located directly next to each other, Kamata Station and Keikyu Kamata Station are separated by a distance requiring about a 10-minute walk.
SKIF Headquarters is located at Kugahara Station (about a 1-minute walk from the station) on the Tokyu Ikegami Line, which is approximately 7 minutes by train from Kamata Station.
Other distances for reference
- Tokyo Station - Shinagawa Station: approx. 10 minutes by train
- Shinagawa Station - Kamata Station: approx. 10 minutes by train
- Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal - Shinagawa Station: approx. 16 minutes by train
- Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal - Kamata Station: approx. 30 minutes by bus